Saturday, February 07, 2009

What a girl wants

My hands begin high on your shoulders, kneading and rubbing the tension
away. My naked breasts pressed against your back, pressing my softness
into your firm, muscles. I softly, kiss the back of your neck, the
juncture of your neck and shoulder, my hands slide down your shoulders,
over your chest, grabbing you and pressing myself into you, pinching
your nipples. I kiss my way down your spine, as my hands travel down
your chest, to your abdomen, your hips, my hands slide around and grab
your ass. I walk around you, my hands trailing around your body, to
your stomach, running my hands up your chest, feeling your pectorals,
your arms, your shoulders…before encircling your neck with my
hands, and drawing you into me for a long, slow, teasing, wet
kiss…with lots of tongue. I’m closing the distance between
our bodies, my breasts pressed up against your chest, my elbows now
resting on your shoulders, my hand softly stroking your head. Your
hands reach around my waist, pulling me in tight against
you….then traveling down to cup and grab my ass. You pull my
pelvis in tight against you, and I feel your stiffness against my
abdomen…and it makes me wet. Our kissing becoming more intense,
your hand traveling up my hip, my ribcage, groping my
breast…pinching my nipple…my back arches and my breathing
increases…as you madly kiss your way down to take my nipple into
your mouth.










And now you lay me on the bed....your mouth hot and wet on my
breasts...lapping at me with your tongue...making my nipples stand up
on end. While your hand travels down my stomach, to nestle between my
legs....stroking my mound, feeling the smooth velvety softness of my
shaved lips. As your fingers explore, I take a deep breath in, and my
hips begin to rock in a slow, circular motion. And you feel how wet I
am, as you softly play with me, your tongue flicking my nipples, and
your mouth sucking, pulling and teasing them alive. Mmmmm....I say as
your nimble fingers arouse my little button, and my hips rise in an
effort to take your fingers into me. As you slide your finger inside
me, you raise your head from my breast and kiss me....your tongue
probing my mouth as your finger my silky, soft recesses.










My hand reaches out for your throbbing hardness and I wrap my fingers
around it, and begin to slowly stroke you…feeling you grow
larger…harder within my grasp. And as I squirm from pleasure,
you grab my hips, and roll us both over, such that I am now resting on
your chest…and you say to me, “Mmmm….I want you to
ride me, baby. I want to feel you grind on top of me.” So I rise
up and reach for your stiffness…straddle you, and slowly sit
atop you….feeling every little inch of you as I take you inside
my wetness. And I sit straight up on top of you, feeling you fill me so
full…savoring how deep and full you are inside me. A shudder
runs up my spine…you feel so good inside me. And then I begin to
ride you, up and down…slowly at first, then increasing the pace,
looking you in the eye to see how you respond to the speed I’m
setting. My hands are on your chest, my head is thrown back in
pleasure, and your hands are grasping and groping my breasts as they
bounce up and down with the rhythm we’re setting. And now we are
both breathing fast, and loving the feel of us rocking together in
time…and my hands drift back and rest on your thighs, which
causes me to lean backward…and you can see yourself sliding in
and out of me. And you are so turned on by the sight of it, your hands
grab my hips and you begin to madly pump me….your hips bucking
to meet mine. I slide one of my hands forward, and begin to circle and
play with my button…and we’re groaning and moaning
together…each of us working toward our own climax. Oh, and
I’m so close now….and you’re slamming yourself into
me, and I’m feverishly fingering…and I hear you announce
that you're close. I want you to cum with me....I am also so close.
Each of us explodes, only moments after each other…and now
we’re moving more slowly…kissing and stroking each
other’s skin….catching our breath.

No comments: