Saturday, April 09, 2005

Still raining

If I can recollect, 1998-99 was the years when we had lots of rain .. El-nino effects. 2005 seems to mirror but not a good amount of rain as earlier. Rain has made lot more things greener this year too, well I was not that much of a wanderer before. A drive down south on the hilly 280 shows how picturesque it can be. We have been hiking on most of the south bay trails and you get jaw dropping views of the coast. Sweeney ridge is the best place to go. Though this is a short hike, once you climb to the top, you can see the entire greener bay area. Come spring, the area turns more colorful with flowers. I could not resist the flowers in our neighbourhood. I was on my way to work, stopped, turned back and captured few.

There is no rain in the weather forecast for the next ten days. Though evenings are cold, its sunshine during the day.

No comments: